Rhino Metals, Inc. (“Company”) warrants to the original consumer ("Purchaser") a Limited Lifetime Warranty (“Warranty”) covering defects in workmanship, material, and damage by unlawful attempted or actual break-in, and fire.
- Warranty applies only to products located in the United States and Canada, purchased at an authorized Company's Dealer, and that have been used solely in residential applications. Commercial or industrial use applications carry for a period of one (1) year against defects in workmanship and materials.
- Purchaser must provide Company with (1) proof of purchase, (2) a written statement, (3) photographs of the damaged product and (4) a police or fire department report.
- Company will make the decision to repair the product in-home, at the factory, or replace the product altogether. If possible, the product will be repaired locally. If the product is to be repaired at the factory or replaced, Company will, at its expense, have the product opened, if required, and will pay for the freight back to the factory. Purchaser, at its own expense, must package and palletize the product and make the product available for a curbside pickup.
- Warranty does not cover any costs for removal or installation of the product or its contents.
- Warranty does not cover personal property in the product.
- Company’s obligation under Warranty is contingent upon proper use, installation, and maintenance of the product and shall not apply to products or product parts which have been neglected, misused, or exposed to extreme or unusual environments.
- Failure of Purchaser to anchor the product using factory pre-drilled holes voids Warranty.
- Any modifying or tampering with the product which alters or affects the product’s use or operation voids Warranty.
- Warranty, without limit, specifically excludes any liability for defects or damage caused or increased by use of unauthorized parts.
- Upon purchase, Purchaser must promptly notify Company of any defects.
- Purchaser’s remedies are solely limited to replacing parts or repair and are at the discretion of Company.
- Warranty gives Purchaser specific legal rights, and Purchaser may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Locks and electronic keypads carry a five (5) year Warranty for labor and parts. Warranty does not cover forgotten or lost combinations, lost keys, dead or weak batteries, or improper opening procedures.
- Lights and electrical components carry a one (1) year Warranty.
- Paint or powder coat finishes and interior carry a one (1) year Warranty, based on proper care and environment.
Warranty is given in place of all other warranties and assurances, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to matters of merchantability, quality, or fitness for purpose. Company accepts no liability under any circumstances whatsoever, for any incidental or consequential damage or loss suffered by anyone as a result of using or being unable to use the product.Register Your Product’s Warranty