Rhino Metals, Inc. ("Company") warrants to the original consumer ("Purchaser") a Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) covering defects in workmanship and material. Warranty is for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase and is not assignable or transferable to any other person.
- 1. Company is not responsible for lost or forgotten codes/combinations or keys.
- 2. Any damage to the product as a result or destruction, misuse, tampering, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, modification, unauthorized service or violation of the instructions furnished by Company will void Warranty.
- 3. The sole responsibility of Company shall be limited to the repair or replacement (in its sole discretion) of any component of the product which fails to conform to Warranty at no cost to Purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase.
- 4. Contact Company directly to obtain service under Warranty. A Return Authorization must first be obtained prior to returning defective products to Company.
- 5. Products shipped without prior Return Authorization may not be accepted. Company will not be responsible for their disposition and/or cost of return to Purchaser.
- 6. Company will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping. All returned products should include a copy of the original invoice or proof of purchase for Warranty to be honored.
- 7. Warranty is not an insurance policy, and Company is not responsible for damage or theft of Purchaser's product or its contents.
- 8. Any implied warranties with Purchaser may have a limit to the duration of the warranties described above. There are no further warranties which extend or apply beyond the face hereof, and Company expressly disclaims and excludes all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to Purchaser.
- 9. Repair or replacement shall be the sole remedy for Purchaser under Warranty. Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expense arising from the use or misuse of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion, limitation, incidental, or consequential damages so the limitation may not apply to Purchaser.
- 10. Warranty gives Purchaser specific legal rights, and Purchaser may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Warranty is given in place of all other warranties and assurances, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to matters or merchantability, quality, or fitness for purpose. Company accepts no liability under any circumstances whatsoever, for any incidental or consequential damage or loss suffered by anyone as a result of using or being unable to use the product.Register Your Product’s Warranty