Rhino Metals, Inc. (The "Company") warrants to the original consumer (the "Purchaser") that the product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. These warranties are not assignable or transferable to any other person.
- The Company is not responsible for lost or forgotten codes/combinations or keys.
- Any damage to the product as a result or destruction, misuse, tampering, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, modification, unauthorized service or violation of the instructions furnished by the company will void this warranty.
- The sole responsibility of the Company shall be limited to the repair or replacement (in its sole discretion) of any component of the product which fails to conform to this warranty at no cost the the purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase.
- Contact the company directly to obtain service under this warranty. A Return Authorization Number must first be obtained prior to returning defective products to the company.
- Products shipped without prior Return Authorization and Return Authorization Number may not be accepted. The company will not be responsible for their disposition and/or cost of return to the owner.
- The company will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping. All returned products should include a copy of the original invoice in order that this warranty may be honored.
- This warranty is not an insurance policy. The company is not responsible for damage or theft of the purchaser's product or its contents.
- Any implied warranties with the purchaser may have are limited to the duration of the warranties described above. There are no further warranties which extend or apply beyond the face hereof, and the company expressly disclaims and excludes any and all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Repair or replacement shall be the sole remedy for the purchaser under this warranty. The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expense arising from the use or misuse of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages so the limitation may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
This Warranty is given in place of all other warranties and assurances, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to matters or merchantability, quality, or fitness for purpose. Rhino Metals accepts no liability under any circumstances whatsoever, for any incidental or consequential damage or loss suffered by anyone as a result of using or being unable to use the product.Register Your Warranty