Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up, assembly of any items or removal of any packaging materials.
1. If ordering direct at rhinosafe.com, you will receive an email from us with the carrier tracking information. Your item will be shipped with a common freight carrier to a local delivery terminal.
2. After the item arrives at the local carrier terminal, you will be contacted by the delivery agent to set up an appointment for a 4-hour delivery window. Deliveries are made 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you are unable to keep your scheduled delivery window, you may be charged a redelivery fee. When scheduling your delivery window, we suggest you record the delivery agent's name and phone number for your later reference. Sorry, weekend/evening delivery is not available.
3. Your item will be delivered to the curb at the end of your driveway by a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver. Common carriers typically deliver with large tractor trailers and cannot drive on (or operate a pallet jack on) a gravel or dirt roadway. Liftgate service is included in the delivery; however, drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up, moving freight beyond the curbside, or disposal of packing materials. If you need garage or inside delivery, we would recommend that you contract with a local mover prior to the delivery of your item. Inside or white glove delivery is a very specialized service that must be quoted. Quotes are typically based on weight, dimensions and placement in your home (in garage or up a flight of stairs, for example).
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). Any damage to the outer carton would warrant further inspection. Please note any damage to the item(s) or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note ‘REFUSED DUE TO DAMAGE’ on this receipt.
5. An adult (person over 18 years of age) will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt. Please note, if you live down a roadway that the delivery truck cannot access, we will be unable to complete delivery.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE DAMAGED FREIGHT – IF YOU REFUSE YOUR SHIPMENT, THE DRIVER WILL RETURN IT TO RHINO METALS FREE OF CHARGE. CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ARRANGE FOR A REPLACEMENT. PLEASE REVIEW THE SHIPPING TERMS FOR MORE INFO ON RECEIVING FREIGHT WITH POTENTIAL DAMAGE.
For custom Rhino product, the estimated delivery time will be approximately 6-8 weeks from the time of order. Certain models may be in stock and could ship faster. Kodiak branded products will typically deliver in 7-10 days. If you need to delay your shipment or change your delivery address, please contact reply to the email you received when placing your order.
*Delivery is available to the contiguous United States. For deliveries outside the contiguous US please call our Customer Service department for a quotation of shipping options. Please allow additional time for deliveries outside the contiguous US.