Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up, assembly of any items or removal of any packaging materials.
1. If ordering direct at rhinosafe.com, you will receive an email from us with the carrier tracking information once your item has shipped. Your item will be shipped with a common freight carrier to a local delivery terminal.
2. After the item arrives at the local carrier terminal, you will be contacted by the delivery agent to set up an appointment for a 4-hour delivery window. Deliveries are made 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you are unable to keep your scheduled delivery window, you may be charged a redelivery fee. When scheduling your delivery window, we suggest you record the delivery agent's name and phone number for your later reference. Weekend/evening delivery is not available.
3. Your item will be delivered to the curb at the end of your driveway by a liftgate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver. Common carriers typically deliver with large tractor trailers and cannot drive on (or operate a pallet jack on) a gravel or dirt roadway. Liftgate service is included in the delivery; however, drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up, moving freight beyond the curbside, or disposal of packing materials. If you need garage or inside delivery, we would recommend that you choose an Emerald, Sapphire or Diamond delivery option. *Some items are ineligible for in-home delivery.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item. Any damage to the outer carton would warrant further inspection. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note ‘REFUSED DUE TO DAMAGE’ on this receipt.
5. An adult (person over 18 years of age) will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt. Please note, if you live down a roadway that the delivery truck cannot access, we will be unable to complete delivery. Inside delivery providers typically utilize smaller trucks necessary for difficult deliveries.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE DAMAGED FREIGHT – IF YOU REFUSE YOUR SHIPMENT, THE DRIVER WILL RETURN IT TO RHINO METALS FREE OF CHARGE. CONTACT OUR RETURNS DEPT. TO ARRANGE FOR A REPLACEMENT. PLEASE REVIEW THE RETURN POLICY, SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MORE INFO ON RECEIVING FREIGHT WITH POTENTIAL DAMAGE.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 20 weeks from the time of order. Certain models could ship faster. If you need to delay your shipment or change your delivery address or notify us of a challenging delivery condition (rural areas, islands, etc), please reply to the email you received when placing your order. Extraordinary delivery may necessitate an additional fee.
*Delivery is available to the contiguous United States. For deliveries outside the contiguous US please contact our Order Processing department for a quotation of shipping options. Please allow additional time for deliveries outside the contiguous US.